If you have any problems related to the accessibility of any content (or if you want to request that a specific publication be accessible), please contact us at email@example.com.
Volume 8 Issue 1, 2023
Nevada State Undergraduate Research Journal
Research Articles in this issue
- Application of Machine Learning in Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma Prediction, by Kurtis Bertauche and So Young Ryu
- Predicted Major Annual Pathological Consequences of Obesity - Encompassing Cardiovascular Disease with Respective Mortality, Cancer with Respective Mortality, Type II Diabetes Mellitus, and Depression with related Suicide - on United States adult public health for 2021-2022 based on trends from 2014-2020, by Riley Gillis
- Using Markov Chains to Outline Probability of Alcohol Dependence in Alcoholics, by Jacob Freed and Deena Schmidt
- Practices and Beliefs of Superstitions in Nevada’s Scottish Diaspora, by Alexandra Zoellner
- Investigating the Lived Experiences of Plurisexual Men of Color, by Evan Tsuzaki and Sarah N. Mitchell
- Homelessness in LGBTQ+ Emerging Adults: Understanding Perspectives and the Role of Family, by Mackenzie R. Kent, Julia O. Matos, Libby Rianda, Brdiget A. Walsh and Sarah Mitchell
.(Associated Students of the University of Nevada (ASUN), 2023)The Nevada State Undergraduate Research Journal (NSURJ) was established in 2014 by the Associated Students of the University of Nevada (ASUN) to offer undergraduate students in the higher education system of Nevada the ...