If you have any problems related to the accessibility of any content (or if you want to request that a specific publication be accessible), please contact (email@example.com).
Volume 5 Issue 1, 2019
Nevada State Undergraduate Research Journal
Research Articles in this issue
- Social Sciences
- Humanities The Heroic Rapist in Context: Rape Culture Examined Through Western Classics, by Nicole Ross
- Philosophy Cosmopolitanism Vs Statism: Issues with Modern Ethical Distribution Models and their Impact on Interplanetary Relations, by Brandon Kyle Canty
- Natural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences Great Basin Native Forb Responses to Competition with Cheatgrass and Elevated Soil Nutrients, by Marenna Disbro
- Physics Exoplanet Detection via Transit Photometry with the Great Basin Observatory, by Guglielmo Panelli
- Chemical and Materials Engineering Sorption Enhanced Methanation: A Study on Reactor Configuration and Sorption Effects on the Sabatier Process, by Richard Mannschreck
.(Associated Students of the University of Nevada (ASUN), 2019-05)The Nevada State Undergraduate Research Journal (NSURJ) was established by the Associated Students of the University of Nevada (ASUN) in 2014, with the first volume of the journal being published on September 19, 2014. The ...