If you have any problems related to the accessibility of any content (or if you want to request that a specific publication be accessible), please contact us at email@example.com.
Volume 3 Issue 1, 2017
Nevada State Undergraduate Research JournalVolume 3 Issue 1, 2017 (PDF)
Research articles in this issue
- Natural Sciences
- Mathematics Changes in the Coefficients of Zipf’s Law for English Corpora of Different Contexts, by Robert Arnold and Deena Schmidt
- Environmental Sciences Evaluating Habitat Restoration Effortsfor the Bi-State Sage Grouse, by Rosemary Frederick
- Social Sciences
- Economics Analysis of Film Revenues: Saturated and Limited Films, by Megan Gold
- Economics An Economic Model of the Contemporary Oil Market: OPEC and the New Competitive Fringe, by T.J. Wenzel and Tony Samuel Foresta
- Human Development and Family Studies Impact of a Documentary on Adolescents’ Motivation toward Drugged Driving, by Jinan Barghouti, Shane R. Jones, Joell M. Jex, Shelly Tang, Jennifer N. Churton, and Bridget A. Walsh, Ph.D…
- Communication Sciences
- Speech Pathology Vowel Quality and Sound Context of Vocal Fry, by Shelby Sands and Amber Lubera
.(Associated Students of the University of Nevada (ASUN), 2017)The Nevada State Undergraduate Research Journal (NSURJ) was established in 2011 by the Associated Students of the University of Nevada (ASUN). In the Fall of 2014, NSURJ published its first volume. Now, NSURJ celebrates ...